Yellow Pages United’s newest service helps keep our customers at the forefront of the latest technologies. We are pleased to announce Bizyellow.com, a service that gives Yellow Pages United customers their very own business page on the web.
It’s easy to give your business a presence online Bizyellow.com gives every Yellow Pages United client a business web page. Your page lets you:
- Edit your name, address and phone number
- Upload photos
- Create a coupon
- Track your business page traffic
- Describe your company in the about section
- Customize the domain name of your business page
- Receive messages
- Post your hours of operation
- Add a link to your website
In addition to all of the ways you can customize your page, visitors to your page can quickly connect with your business via Facebook, Google +, twitter and email. Not only can your visitors connect with you via your BizYellow business page but you can also keep your visitors up to date with our Facebook and Twitter integration. Post a comment in your BizYellow interface and it will automatically be posted to your Facebook and Twitter account. Social media has never been easier. Visitors can also leave reviews about your business, and you’ll be happy to know that you will be notified every time a review is left.
Get more exposure for your business and your website
A BizYellow business page does more than give you an instant business webpage:
- With a link on your BizYellow.com business webpage, you can drive more people to your existing website, helping people find you online.
- Your BizYellow.com business page is optimized so that people using search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing can find it more easily. This is especially good for local consumers who are searching for businesses near where they live and work.
- On BizYellow.com, your business not only can be found by your business name — your business webpage also lets people find you by category. Even better, if more than one category applies to your business, BizYellow.com lets you list your business in multiple categories, making your business even easier to find online.
Make sure your business has a higher profile on the web so your customers can find and connect with you. Sign up today for all of the great features of BizYellow.com.
Yellow Pages United is an independent online national directory publisher. Yellow Pages United is not affiliated with any other Yellow Pages company that might be mentioned in this article and is not affiliated with AT&T or your local directory publisher.